Bebob Engineering Lux LED ENG-16 Light On-Board Camera Light with 4-Leaf Barndoors for ENG and JVC Systems -
The Bebob Engineering Lux LED ENG-16 is the first on-board light-emitting diode system to feature variable focus range. The unique arrangement of the system's five high-output LEDs allows for stepless variable focus at an angle of 40° (Spot) to 60° (Flood). Output is fully dimmable with daylight color temperature at full saturations and an innovative incorporated cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch.
Through its use of high-efficiency light-emitting diode technology, the Lux LED DV is capable of generating greater brightness at a lower power consumption compared to standard tungsten light systems. Bebob's ingenious design incorporates power-efficient DC regulation that allows the light to operate at multi-voltage inputs (from 12V to 28V), making it compatible with a wide range of cameras.
Incorporating a sophisticated arrangement of LEDs and variable focus, this new system shares many features of the original Lux-DV camera light. The Lux-LED's ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob is integrated into the base station for ease of use and insulation from the bulb's heat. Lux LED's On/Off switch is located away from the base station to avoid accidental adjustment of the dimmer or draining of the batteries.
- Integrated power cable with standard D-tap connector
- 4-leaf barndoors, with a 3200°K tungsten filter & difusser
- Cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch
- Lightweight [9.2 oz.]
- Dimmable light control
- Dual [Male/Female] slide shoe mount
- Connects to any 12V to 28V power supply
- Ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob
- Variable focus at an angle of 40° (Spot) and 60° (Flood)
- High-out LEDs
- Barndoor system attaches easily to light via bayonet connector
- On/Off switch located away from dimmer-potentiometer to avoid accidental adjustment