Bebob Engineering Lux LED On-Board Camera Light with 4-Leaf Barndoors Battery Adapter & D-Tap Cable for Sony EX1 -
The Bebob Engineering Lux LED On-Board Camera Light is the first on-board light-emitting diode system to feature variable focus range. The unique arrangement of the system's five high-output LEDs allows for stepless variable focus at an angle of 40° (Spot) to 60° (Flood). Output is fully dimmable with daylight color temperature at full saturations and an innovative incorporated cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch.
Through its use of high-efficiency light-emitting diode technology, the Lux LED DV is capable of generating greater brightness at a lower power consumption compared to standard tungsten light systems. Bebob's ingenious design incorporates power-efficient DC regulation that allows the light to operate at multi-voltage inputs (from 6.5V to 28V), making it compatible with a wide range of cameras. Incorporating a sophisticated arrangement of LEDs and variable focus, this new system shares many features of the original Lux-DV camera light.
The Lux-LED's ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob is integrated into the base station for ease of use and insulation from the bulb's heat. Lux LED's On/Off switch is located away from the base station to avoid accidental adjustment of the dimmer or draining of the batteries. The Coco-EX attaches to the back of the camera in place of the battery. The batter then simply snaps onto Coco's special mounting plate. You'll get 14.4V to run the Lux LED on-board camera via a unique twist D-Tap connector. Two Hirose 4-pin connectors deliver 14.4V for the camera's power supply and to operate wireless audio accessories.
- High-out LEDs
- 4-leaf barndoors, with a 3200°K tungsten filter & difusser
- Variable focus at an angle of 40° (Spot) to 60° (Flood)
- 2 Hirose 4-pin 14.4V Connector
- Delivers 14.4V of power directly to camera
- Powers on-board transmitters
- On/Off switch located away from dimmer-potentiometer to avoid accidental adjustment
- Dimmable light control
- Connects to any 6.5V to 28V power supply
- Ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob
- Barndoor system attaches easily to light via bayonet connector
- Compact & lightweight
- Integrated power cable with standard D-tap connector
- Cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch
- Lightweight [9.2 oz.]
- Dual [Male/Female] slide shoe mount