Bebob Engineering ML-120 Rouge Hot Swap Adapter for Red One Camera -
The ML-120 is a Hot Swap Adapter for the Red One Camera. It allows to swap the battery without interruption of the camera powering. When the battery runs empty, the ML-120 will take over the powering of the camera for 2 Minutes, giving a simultaneous a visible alarm.
The ML-120 replaces the Standard V-mount on the RED Drive cradle, or other 3rd party battery mounts. Additionally, it features a 12 V DC D-Tap port, secured by a 5 A self-resetting fuse. After use the ML-120 self-charges from the regular camera battery and will be fully charged within 40 minutes, the capacity of the ML-120 allows for 5 x 2 minute run times, with its self-charging system the ML-120 requires no further operator maintenance or interaction.
When used with Red compatible batteries (RED Block, Bebob Engineering) the ML-120 transfers battery-data to the screen of the camera to display remaining battery capacity information.
- Automatic switching by empty batteries to allow continuous powering of the camera
- High-End V-Mountplate to avoid possible poor contact between battery and camera
- 20 Wh built-in power-buffer
- 12V D-Tap Port with self-resetting 5A Fuse
- 2 Step empty battery-alarm