Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter -
When mixed with water, Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered peanut butter has the same consistency and natural roasted peanut flavor as traditional peanut butter, but with nearly 85% fewer fat calories.
Specifications based on Chocolate flavor. Nutrition facts displayed here and on wrapper may differ. Info on wrapper reflects actual contents. Ingredients: roasted peanuts, cocoa powder, sugar, salt. Allergy information: peanut.
Made in USA.
- Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered peanut butter is made with high-quality peanuts that are slow roasted and then pressed to remove the oil
- Use PB2 powdered peanut butter as you would regular peanut butter—in a sandwich, on crackers or in oatmeal
- Each packet weighs only 24g (0.85 oz.), so it's easy to carry one or more along on lightweight backpacking trips
- Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is mixed with water to create a traditional peanut butter mixture.
- To prepare, mix 2 tablespoons of PB2 with 1 tablespoon of water and stir until smooth
- Chocolate flavor blends roasted peanuts with cocoa powder for an extra tasty treat; works well in recipes that call for both chocolate and peanut butter
- All natural with no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Each jar is approximately equivalent to an 18 ounce jar of regular peanut butter.
- It also works well in recipes calling for peanut butter, such as cookies, smoothies and spicy peanut sauces
- Original flavor consists of only roasted peanuts, sugar and salt
PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter with all of the natural roasted peanut flavor, but with nearly 85% less fat calories. PB2 is made with high quality peanuts that are slow-roasted to exacting specifications and pressed to remove the oil. All natural with no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.