Color: Black / Sheepsfoot Blade
Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Benchmade H20 Knife -
After years on the water, you learn a thing or two about gear, and one of the things you learn quickly is that a good knife is worth its weight in gold. Benchmade designed the H20 Knife specifically for kayakers, rafters, and boaters who need a blade with excellent corrosion resistance and a locking mechanism that provides fixed-blade-like security when engaged. Although some boaters may prefer a true fixed blade that can be lashed to their gear, this folder is a compact alternative with a similar blunt-tip blade shape and a size that easily slips into the breast pocket of your PFD.
- Handle is made of synthetic material that feels light in hand and resists the damage effects of water, weather, and impact
- Thanks to the contoured tip, the sheepsfoot-style blade makes it harder to stab or pierce a material while cutting or slicing
- Reversible pocket clip positions this knife with the blade tip up to ensure the safest, next-to-body carry position
- N680 blade is chromium-molybdenum produced as stainless steel with the added properties of vanadium and nitrogen, which gives this blade excellent corrosion resistance in saltwater, a high hardness rating, and a superior ability to preserve blade keenness (relative sharpness)
- This bar engages the ramped tang on the bottom of the blade when the knife is flipped open, thus locking the knife tang between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar
- AXIS locking mechanism uses a spring-actuated, hardened steel bar that slides in a slot machined into each of the steel liners on either side of the blade
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud is built into the blade so you can open this knife with a flick of your thumb whether you're right or left handed
Average Price History:
Benchmade H20 Knife Review:
No reviews are available for this product.
Other Recommended Products: