Benchmade 707 McHenry and Williams Sequel Knife -
Measuring less than four inches long when closed, the Benchmade 707 McHenry and Williams Sequel Knife is a compact, secure folding knife for everything from cutting p-cord in camp to opening your mail at home. This collaboration knife features the best of Benchmade materials with a design and locking mechanism created in conjunction with father-and-stepson knife artists Bill McHenry and Jason Williams. Premium-grade stainless steel ensures that this straight-edge blade will stay sharp season after season, and the crisp action of the AXIS locking mechanism engages with security and speed that you'll appreciate every time you pull the Sequel knife from your pocket.
- 154CM stainless steel is an American-made, premium grade material that offers excellent corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge quality
- Machined alumninum handle uses 6061 T-6 aluminum originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade material, which gives this handle excellent strength-to-weight ratio
Lining and Layers:
- Handle inlays are made of durable G10 material, which is comprised of layers of fiberglass soaked in resin
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum handle provides a strong, comfortable frame that is easy to handle
- Reversible pocket clip positions this knife with the blade tip up to ensure the safest next-to-body carry position
- AXIS locking mechanism uses a spring-actuated, hardened steel bar that slides in a slot machined into each of the steel liners on either side of the blade
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud is built into the blade so you can open this knife with a flick of your thumb whether you're right or left handed
- 154CM steel offers great corrosion resistance with superb toughness and edge quality; generous drop-point blade shape enhances tip strength
- Ambidextrous dual thumb studs allow easy, 1-handed blade deployment for both right- and left-hand users
- Elegant McHenry & Williams design is slim in profile and solid in performance with its premium 154CM stainless-steel blade
- Patented AXIS® locking mechanism securely locks blade and compliments smooth 1-handed opening and closure
- 154CM stainless steel was originally developed for tough industrial applications and is widely known for its all-purpose quality
- This bar engages the ramped tang on the bottom of the blade when the knife is flipped open, thus locking the knife tang between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar
- Reversible, tip-up steel belt clip offers multiple, secured carry options
- The Benchmade McHenry & Williams 707 Sequel knife comes with a silky carry bag
The Benchmade McHenry & Williams 707 Sequel knife offers smooth, ambidextrous operation and versatile slicing power. It may well become your everyday best friend!
Please Note: This product is not able to be shipped to addresses in New York.
Made in USA.