Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Blade size is longer and stiffer, most versatile to benefiting the high-cadence paddler: 5.2in wide x 19in long (87 sq. in.)
- Engineered to ergonomically align the wrists during the power stroke, the crank shaft allows you to paddle for hours with more comfort and less fatigue.
- Made in Osceola, Wisconsin USA
- Two piece snap-button, allowing the ferrule angles 0 and 60 Left or Right.
- Heavy-duty rubber drip rings for less water on the shaft
- The blade is Rockgard protected around the edges of the wood blades, providing the absolute most durable protection possible.
|Blade Material:||Basswood, Black Willow, Red Alder|
|Blade Size:||5.5in x 19in|
|Model #:||P SHAD CRANK TWI 220|
|Shaft Size:||21 Laminate Basswood|
|Special Features:||Ergonomic crank shaft reduces wrist fatigue|
Bending Branches Sun Shadow Crank Twilite Kayak Paddle Review:
No reviews are available for this product.