Bending Branches Slice Glass Plus Kayak Paddle -
Step up to the glass shaft of the BB Slice Glass Plus kayak paddle for the optimal warm feel and flex. The Slice paddle has been a top seller since its inception. You`ll want to spend more time on the water with this kayak paddle in your hands. Featuring our telescoping ferrule - adjustable from 215-230cm and 225-240cm lengths.
• Blade Shape: 6.9 x 17.5 in. (95 sq. in.)
• Blade Color: Orange.
• Shaft Color: Black.
• Shaft Type: Glass.
• Lengths Available: 215-230 cm, 225-240 cm.
• Weight: 36 oz.
• Drip Rings: Heavy duty.
• Ferrule Angles: Infinite.
• Shaft Size: Regular.
How to choose the right paddle size for you
- Also ideal for fitting different sized paddlers who share a boat or for paddling different boats
- Adjusts to a longer length for a more relaxed low angle stroke that minimizes fatigue
- Adjusts to a shorter length for a powerful high angle stroke that maximizes control in rough or fast water
- Injection-molded paddle blades are made of durable nylon/fiberglass
- Minimum blade dihedral increases efficiency while maintaining a flutter-free stroke
- Ferrule angles of 0 and 60°, left or right
- A flat and stiff blade is ideal for touring, river running and advanced paddling strokes/techniques
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
An upgraded version of the Slice, with telescoping ferules so you can fine tune your paddle to fit your style, conditions, and boat. Adjusts from 225 to 240 cm with a simple 'righty-tighty, lefty-loosey'.