Bending Branches Splash Paddle -
Introduce your kids to the water, then try and keep up. The highly functional Bending Branches Splash paddle will keep them paddling happily all day long.
Paddle length - 200cm
Made in USA.
- Smaller shaft fits smaller hands
- Composite ferrule is extremely light and strong; tested to ensure great fit, feathering angle, breakdown ease and joint tightness
- Nylon ferrule for a confidently tight fit with easy breakdown
Weather and Wind:
- Dihedral curve and asymmetrical power face eliminate blade flutter, and low-profile design reduces wind resistance
- Brighter graphics are just plain cooler
- Shaft and blades are built proportionally for small hands, providing children with a comfortable, fun paddling experience that encourages them to continue in the sport
Traction and Grip:
- 3M Verasit grips allow a comfortable and confident hold
- Made in Osceola, Wisconsin USA
- Heavy-duty rubber drip rings help keep hands dry
- Blades are injection-molded with an asymmetrical power face preventing blade flutter
- Two piece snap-button, feathering to angles: 0 and 60 Left or Right
- Feathering is adjustable to 0° or 60° with left or right hand control
- Weighs just 32 oz.
- Heavy-duty rubber drip rings for less water on the shaft
- Smaller blades reduces water resistance making strokes lighter
- Blade surface area is distributed evenly for a balanced feel, uniform pull and minimal roll
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene blades offer a light swing weight to reduce fatigue
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Allowing kids to have greater enjoyment on the water, the Bending Branches Splash is lighter and brighter, and way more fun than grown up paddles.
A happy kid makes a happy parent. Our new Splash kayak paddle is designed especially for kids. This paddle will keep your child on the water longer. From the bright fun graphics to the small shaft diameter this paddle will enhance your child's paddling experience. Adjustable ferrule: 0° and 60° left or right. Integrated drip rings.