Benjamin Pressley Can You Survive - Basic Primitive Survival and Wilderness Living Skills -
Can You Survive?' is a primer about all the skills mankind learned that took us to the 21st century but you might have overlooked because you don't really need them...until the power goes out, or you are stranded in the woods or some other calamity befalls you and you have nothing but what you carry and your brain to get you through. Learn how to survive with just the basics. This fine volume draws on the skills that native peoples have been using for millennia. Rediscover the ways that got us to where we are today and that just might keep you alive when civilization breaks down or you are far removed from it.
- Binding - Paper
- Learn Survival priorities
- Learn to stay warm
- About the Author - Benjamin 'Raven' Pressley - Benjamin 'RAVEN' Pressley practices and teaches the skills of the past; primitive, survival and wilderness living skills practiced for generations by Native Americans and aboriginal peoples all over the world. He has been teaching since 1986. He has written for many outdoor and survival magazines. He is also known for the school he founded, Windsong Primitives and the worldwide organization he co-founded, TRIBE. And you might notice him in educational films about Colonial life 1750-1790.
- This book could save your life
- Examines basic skills
- Year - 2013
- Publisher - Create Space
- Illustrated with photos and drawings
- ISBN - 9781463649449.
- Learn STOP - Stop, Think, Observe, Plan
- Learn direction finding
- Pages - 257