Bering Optics Polaris 3.4x 50mm Gen I Night Vision Monocular 6mm Exit Pupil Diameter 15mm Eye Relief Distance -
The Bering Optics Polaris 3.4x 50mm Gen I NV Monocular features fully multi-coated optics. The unit has a wide field of view that is perfect for viewing moving objects and hunting varmints. The integrated powerful IR Illuminator enables clear viewing when ambient light levels are low. The ergonomically designed Polaris has a durable body with satin coating that makes it comfortable for extended operation.
The Polaris features an automatic shut off when exposed to an intense light source for longer than two seconds. This protects the images intensifier tube from damage.
- Auto-shut off against intense light exposure
- Weather resistant
- Integrated "On/Off" and "IR activation" LED indicators
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Integrated (25mW) IR illuminator
- Fully multicoated optics
- 60-hour battery life
- Wide field of view
- Long range viewing up to 300 yards