Bering Optics Wake2 2.5x 40mm Gen I Night Vision Monocular 6mm Exit Pupil Diameter 12mm Eye Relief Distance -
The Bering Optics Wake2 2.5x 40mm Gen I NV Monocular is gear for observation at distance ranges up to 250 yards. The wide field of view is perfect for viewing moving objects. The unit has a built in powerful IR illuminator that enables clear viewing in low ambient light conditions at ranges up to 50 yards. The ergonomically designed, durable, satin textured body is very comfortable and makes the user's experience much more enjoyable. The lens focusing ring provides a fast, precise and efficient way to quickly focus on objects.
Wake2 features include an automatic shut-off after 2 seconds, when exposed to an intense light source. This protects the image intensifier tube from damage and is a feature unique in its class that will not be found on any other similar Gen1 night vision device. Wake2 is 20% more energy efficient than its competitors resulting in a 60 hour battery life is the best in its class. Also a built-in, is a 1/4" tripod socket that makes extended observation more comfortable. Finally, there is a slide-in groove, which firmly holds the lens cap to the monocular body to prevent misplacing the lens cap.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Built-in 1/4" tripod socket
- Auto-shut off against intense light exposure
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Built-in lens cap groove to prevent cap loss
- Long range viewing up to 250 yards
- Wide field of View
- 60-Hour Battery life
- Integrated powerful infrared illuminator