Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Weather and Wind:
- Hold a wooden tripod in the cold without wearing gloves.
- Beautifully finished German craftsmanship
- Mounting head with ball/socket w/1/4" thread
- Three section Leg
- Additional levelling facility allows precise 30° adjustment in all directions
- Simple to clean & maintain
- 3-Position cam-adjustable leg spread
- Resistant to the forces of nature
- Built-in spirit level
- Hard-wearing and elastic
- Rubber tipped & dual spiked feet
- Useable for many applications even without head
- Center column incorporated into levelling base
- Classic stylish appearance
Average Price History:
|Finish:||Clear Ash wood
Several layers of protecting varnish|
|Leg Lock type:||Twist|
|Max Height w/extended column:||68.9"
Rapid Type Single Section Center Column|
|Max Load Capacity:||17.63 lb
|Notes:||Head not included|
|Spiked / Retractble Feet:||Yes|
|Thread Type:||Head Mount Size 1/4"-20|
Subcategories of Cameras & Photography:
Berlebach 8043 Three-section Wood Tripod Legs with Leveling Ball & Center Column Height up to 69" Supports 17.6 lbs Review:
No reviews are available for this product.