Bern Berkeley Multi-Sport Helmet -
Featuring a removable knit winter liner, Bern's Berkeley multi-sport helmet goes from alpine slopes to the city skate park, and anywhere in between.
- Sink Fit helmet design offers a low-profile fit; it doesn't look like a spaceship landed on your head
- Durable, ultralight Zip Mold construction offers excellent protection and a low-profile fit
- Removable knit winter liner with soft fleece ear flaps, mesh crown and touch-fasten pocket
- Air channels pull air through front vents and allow air to exit through back vents
- 11 vents for cooling airflow
Weather and Wind:
- Bern Brentwood helmet meets ASTM F 2040 standard for snow and ski use, and CPSC and EN 1078 for bike and skate use
- Patent-pending, snap-in clip system allows cold- and warm-weather liner integration (liner not included)
- Adjustable chin strap with quick-release buckle
- Removable goggle clip
- Tough, light PVC shell with liquid-injected hard foam interior
- Lightweight shell with seamless ZipMold™ liquid foam technology provides a high strength-to-weight ratio
REI (2012) (closeout)
The Bern Brentwood multisport helmet armors your noggin in smart street style for any activity, from skiing to snowboarding to skating.