Bern Lenox Winter - You asked, Bern answered. The Lenox, twin sister to the Watts, was designed with women in mind, complete with a smaller shell size and feminine details. Bern has combined their patented visor profile with 7 curved vents to create the ultimate in women's head protection. Marrying style with function, the Lenox delivers what women truly want: one core accessory that goes with everything, and takes you everywhere. The only problem; keeping it away from your boyfriend. Bern Lenox Winter Sport Helmet Features: Weight: 17.7 ozStandards: CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1077, EN 1078 in Thinshell EPSLiner: EPSGo All Season: YesStyle number W5KMCB
- Molded eyewear channel creates a comfortable and unobstructed fit with sunglasses or goggles.
- Lightweight and unbreakable, the carbon fiber helmet is the most durable construction available.
- Top and back vents provide a balance of airflow and style.
- Designed with women in mind, complete with a smaller shell size and feminine details.
Weather and Wind:
- EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- Features a protective hand-wrapped carbon fiber shell.
- Removable visor shields your eyes from the sun. Visor not included.
- All Season interchangeable liner system allows you to customize your helmet with up to six different configurations. Additional liners not included.
- Expanded polystyrene hard foam interior offers high impact protection.
The hardest part about wearing the Lenox EPS from Bern? Keeping it away from your boyfriend.