Bern Watts Winter - Be prepared for any falls and spills that may occur during epic sessions with the Bern® Watts Winter!
Integrated visor design for sun protection.
Features a thin ABS shell with EPS hard foam.
All Season™ interchangeable liner system allows you to customize your helmet with up to six different configurations. Additional liners not included.
Ventilation holes for optimum breathability.
Cordova liner for all-day warmth and comfort.
Micro-adjustability for a custom fit.
Satin finish for added style.
- Lightweight and unbreakable, the carbon fiber helmet is the most durable construction available.
- Bern's trademark Sink Fit design creates a low-profile style that combines with a deep surround fit and feel.
- Molded eyewear channel creates a comfortable and unobstructed fit with sunglasses or goggles.
- Top and back vents provide a balance of airflow and style.
Weather and Wind:
- EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- Features a protective hand-wrapped carbon fiber shell.
- All Season interchangeable liner system allows you to customize your helmet with up to six different configurations. Additional liners not included.
- Expanded polystyrene hard foam interior offers high impact protection.
- Removable visor shields your eyes from the sun. Visor not included.
Going big means there's a chance that you'll bail big. Really big. That's why the Watts EPS from Bern is a must for anyone hitting up the slopes. With its low-profile design and supreme protection, the Watts EPS from Bern will help you progress a bit further for each and every session.