Bern Berkeley Bike Helmet -
Offering tough durability and protection for skating, biking and boarding, the Bern Berkeley women's bike helmet also boasts sleek style that stands out at the skate park or on the slopes.
- Two goggle clip locations for a custom fit
- Eyewear channel for comfort and fit with most eye glasses and sunglasses
- Channeled Air-Flow regulates temperature and ventilation by pulling air through the front vents to the rear exhaust vents
Weather and Wind:
- Bern Berkeley helmet meets ASTM F 2040 standard for snow and ski, and CPSC and EN 1078 for bike and skate
- Integrated visor shields your eyes from sun and rain; visor flips up when not in use
- Snap-in clip system for cold and warm weather liner integration (liners sold separately)
- Zip Mold technology for a higher strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight low-profile helmet with a polished, seamless, tapered finish
- Lightweight PVC shell with seamless ZipMold® liquid foam technology provides high strength-to-weight-ratio
- Includes removable snap-in visor
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Attention female athletes looking for a women's-specific helmet that's lightweight, innovative, and won't break the bank. The Berkeley Helmet from Bern delivers superior technical performance for multisport use in all seasons (BMX, snow, skate, water).