Beseler 23CIII-XL Photographic Black & White Condenser Enlarger 120 Volt. -
• With well over half a million Beseler 23C's having been purchased since it was first introduced in 1955, the American made 23C is unquestionably the world's favorite medium format enlarger. Many have been in near continuous use by schools, government agencies and businesses, and countless others have been handed down from father to son, to granddaughter, like the well-loved family possession that it has become. • Very few products have proven to be as reliable as has the venerable Beseler 23C. It has become an indispensable tool to those who enjoy the creative aspects of photography; those in pursuit of the pleasure and the satisfaction of knowing that they truly "created" the final image and who want to be in complete control of every aspect of the process. • The high performance Condenser Lightsource utilizes Beseler's patented "Cone-of Light" variable condenser system to adjust the position of the over-sized 5½" optical glass condensers to maximize the illumination for every format 35mm through 6x9cm, yielding exceptionally short exposure times, a cooler film stage and less negative buckling than with conventional condenser heads. • The 23Clll-XL features interchangeable lightsources. The Condenser lamphouse supplied with this model is interchangeable with the Dichro Colorhead (8132-02) and with the Variable Contrast Lightsource (8134-02) • The extraordinarily rigid, extra-long twin-girder construction of the 23Clll-XL helps to reduce transient vibrations, which can detract from image sharpness. The lens stage can be tilted to create special effects or for distortion correction and the projection assembly can be tilted up to 90°. To assure optimum performance, skilled technicians at the factory carefully align every 23C, using the most up-to-date laser technology. If it can be done with an enlarger, the 23C can probably do it with ease.
- Rugged twin column construction for twice the support.
- Quality die-cast construction.
- Choice of three Enlargers with completely interchangeable lamphouses.
- Accepts sturdy, spring-loaded, aluminum alloy negative carriers.
- Factory laser aligned for optimum sharpness.
- Convenient left or right focusing controls.
- Snap-in, quick change metal lens boards let you change lenses quickly and easily.
- Oversized XL? laminated baseboard.
- Swing-out filter holder accepts special effect or variable contrast filters.
- Accepts Beseler 35mm and 120 Negatrans
- Positive rack-and-pinion elevation control with lock.
- Negative carriers can be rotated for precise image positioning.
- Extra long girder for bigger enlargements on the baseboard.
- Projection Assembly tilts for wall projection.
- Positive lens and negative stage controls for easy and precise alignment.
- Lamphouses contain built in power supply.