Beseler 23CIII-XL Photographic Black & White VC Variable Contrast Enlarger 120 Volt. -
• With well over half a million Beseler 23C's having been purchased since it first became available in 1955, the American made 23C is unquestionably the world's favorite medium format enlarger. Many have been in near continuous use by schools, government agencies and businesses. Countless others have been handed down from father to son, to granddaughter, like the well-loved family possession that it has become. • Very few products have proven to be as reliable as has the venerable Beseler 23C. It has become an indispensable tool to those who enjoy the creative aspects of photography, are in pursuit of the pleasure and the satisfaction of knowing that they truly "created" the image and who want to be in complete control of every facet of the process. • The Variable Contrast Lightsource that is supplied with this enlarger features simple, one knob adjustment for continuously variable contrast of -0 to +5. This versatile Lightsource also permits the user to store and to retrieve the contrast characteristics of up to three different brands or types of V-C paper in individually selectable channels. The Lightsource is interchangeable with the Dichro 23 Colorhead (8132-02) and with Condenser lamphouse (8130). • The extraordinarily rigid, extra-long twin-girder construction of the 23Clll-XL helps to reduce transient vibrations, which can detract from image sharpness. The lens stage can be tilted to create special effects or for distortion correction and the projection assembly can be tilted up to 90°. To assure optimum performance, skilled technicians at the factory carefully align every 23C, using the most up-to-date laser technology. If it can be done with an enlarger, the 23C can probably do it with ease.
- Rugged twin column construction for twice the support.
- Quality die-cast construction.
- Convenient left or right focusing controls.
- Lamphouses contain built in power supply.
- Positive lens and negative stage controls for easy and precise alignment.
- Swing-out filter holder accepts special effect or variable contrast filters.
- Choice of three Enlargers with completely interchangeable lamphouses.
- Projection Assembly tilts for wall projection.
- Accepts Beseler 35mm and 120 Negatrans
- Snap-in, quick change metal lens boards let you change lenses quickly and easily.
- Oversized XL? laminated baseboard.
- Positive rack-and-pinion elevation control with lock.
- Extra long girder for bigger enlargements on the baseboard.
- Factory laser aligned for optimum sharpness.
- Accepts sturdy, spring-loaded, aluminum alloy negative carriers.
- Negative carriers can be rotated for precise image positioning.