Beseler 23CIII-XL Photographic Dichro Color Enlarger 120 Volt. -
• With well over half a million Beseler 23C's having been purchased since it was first introduced in 1955, the American made 23C is unquestionably the world's favorite medium format enlarger. Many have been in near continuous use by schools, government agencies and businesses. Countless others have been handed down from father to son, to granddaughter, like the well-loved family possession that it has become. • Very few products have proven to be as reliable as has the venerable Beseler 23C. It has become an indispensable tool to those who enjoy the creative aspects of photography, those in pursuit of the pleasure and the satisfaction of knowing that they truly "created" the final image and who want to be in complete control of every aspect of the process. • The Dichro 23 Colorhead supplied with this enlarger has a built-in solid-state power supply. Neither external transformer, nor external power supply is required. The Dichro 23 has permanent, fade-free filters with a continuously variable, dial-in filtration range from 0-200 Y-M-C and a filter retractor lever for easy and accurate white light focusing. The Dichro 23 Colorhead is interchangeable with the Variable Contrast Lightsource (8134-02) and with the Condenser Lightsource (8130). • The extraordinarily rigid, reinforced twin-girder construction of the 23Clll-XL helps to reduce transient vibrations, which could detract from image sharpness. The 23Clll-XL is versatile: The lens stage tilts to create special effects or for distortion correction and the projection assembly can be tilted up to 90° and locked into position. At the final assembly stage, skilled technicians carefully align every 23C, using the most up-to-date laser technology to assure optimum performance. If it can be done with an enlarger, the 23C can probably doit with ease.
- Rugged twin column construction for twice the support.
- Quality die-cast construction.
- Positive rack-and-pinion elevation control with lock.
- Extra long girder for bigger enlargements on the baseboard.
- Positive lens and negative stage controls for easy and precise alignment.
- Projection Assembly tilts for wall projection.
- Lamphouses contain built in power supply.
- Accepts sturdy, spring-loaded, aluminum alloy negative carriers.
- Negative carriers can be rotated for precise image positioning.
- Swing-out filter holder accepts special effect or variable contrast filters.
- Snap-in, quick change metal lens boards let you change lenses quickly and easily.
- Factory laser aligned for optimum sharpness.
- Convenient left or right focusing controls.
- Accepts Beseler 35mm and 120 Negatrans
- Oversized XL? laminated baseboard.
- Choice of three Enlargers with completely interchangeable lamphouses.