Beta Shell 3.130 Rigid Waterproof Lens Case - for Lenses with External Length of 106-138mm and Maximum External Diameter of 68mm -
Finally, a SLR lens case for your toughest photo assignments! BETA Shell lens cases take a serious approach to protecting your camera optics. Our water-tight rigid polymer shells are lined with vibration damping visco-elastic foam. This means total protection from moisture, impact, and extreme ambient temperatures. Now you can travel from the longest rivers to the highest mountains with confidence your camera lens will be there to catch the perfect shot!
Rigid, waterproof lens case for the traveling professional or prosumer photographer. 3.130 Model is compatible with lenses with an external length of 106-138 mm and maximum external diameter of 68mm or less. Ideal for prime lenses or compact zoom lenses.
- Designed, fabricated, and assembled by professional for professionals.
Support and Cushioning:
- Patent pending visco-elastic foam support system dampens impacts.
- Available in multiple sizes and custom lengths.
Traction and Grip:
- Elastic strap aids grip or can be stored away when not in use.
- Individually sealed & tested against water penetration.
- Replaceable parts.
- Rigid cylindrical design protect lens against the harshest environments.
- Heavy-duty 0-Ring seal keeps water, moisture, and dirt out.
- CNC Machined from tuff ABS polymer.
- Individually finished and assembled by hand.
- Highly durable and impact resistant.
- Protects lens from thermal temperature changes.
- Incredibly light-weight and strong.