Beta Shell 4.300 Rigid Waterproof Lens Case - for Lenses with External Length of 250-293mm and Maximum External Diameter of 87mm -
Finally, a SLR lens case for your toughest photo assignments! BETA Shell lens cases take a serious approach to protecting your camera optics. Our water-tight rigid polymer shells are lined with vibration damping visco-elastic foam. This means total protection from moisture, impact, and extreme ambient temperatures. Now you can travel from the longest rivers to the highest mountains with confidence your camera lens will be there to catch the perfect shot!
Rigid, waterproof lens case for the traveling professional or prosumer photographer. 4.300 Model is compatible with lenses with an external length of 250 - 293 mm and maximum external diameter of 87mm or less.
- Designed, fabricated, and assembled by professional for professionals.
Support and Cushioning:
- Patent pending visco-elastic foam support system dampens impacts.
- Available in multiple sizes and custom lengths.
Traction and Grip:
- Elastic strap aids grip or can be stored away when not in use.
- Individually finished and assembled by hand.
- Individually sealed & tested against water penetration.
- Rigid cylindrical design protect lens against the harshest environments.
- Heavy-duty 0-Ring seal keeps water, moisture, and dirt out.
- Protects lens from thermal temperature changes.
- Incredibly light-weight and strong.
- CNC Machined from tuff ABS polymer.
- Replaceable parts.
- Highly durable and impact resistant.