Betmar Karina Wool Beret -
A lighthearted spin on the classically bookish beret, Betmar's Karina hat gets a sweet assist from the thin velvet ribbon and tiny bow, and a tuft of pompom situated on top.
- Fabric is a soft blend of viscose and wool, with just a hint of sparkle in the yarns
- Betmar (named for Betty Marks, the company's first designer) was founded in the 1930s when new hat styles flourished despite the Great Depression
- Thin velvet ribbon with bow at outer hatband
- Lightly elasticized at back band
- Small tuft of pompom at top of crown