Bic ACE-TEC Wing Stand Up Paddleboard - 12' 6" -
Hit the water on the Bic Sport ACE-TEC Wing 12 ft. 6 in. stand up paddleboard and enjoy the smooth, easy glide.
- EPS foam core wrapped with an epoxy resin/fiberglass cloth is encased in a styrene polymer outer shell; construction offers lightweight durability
- FCS SUP Touring fin features injection-molded construction and a specialized structure on the inside face of the fin that reduces drag and enhances performance
- 12 ft. 6 in. length makes it easy to glide along the shore during fitness paddles, flatwater or ocean touring and recreational racing
- Please note that the color of the deck pad on the tail of the board may be gray and not colored
- Padded deck supplies reliable wax-free traction when paddling in the standing or kneeling position, and it increases comfort on long paddles
Support and Cushioning:
- Aimed at riders looking for excellent flatwater performance, the Bic Sport ACE-TEC Wing 12 ft. 6 in. stand up paddleboard supports paddlers from 170 - 308 lbs.
- 9 deck clips offer multiple spots to attach day-tripping accessories
- Flat hull under standing area increases stability and slightly V-shaped tail section reduces drag
- Recessed standing area on the deck makes it easy to stay on your feet
- High-volume bow and sharp V shape cuts easily through chop and smooths out the ride
- 9 in. single fin promotes straight tracking in the water
- Integrated carry handle on deck makes toting the 34 lb. the Bic Sport ACE-TEC Wing 12 ft. 6 in. stand up paddleboard quick and easy
- Multiaxial fiberglass cloth distributes weight in multiple directions in the board, offering excellent stiffness and low weight