Big Agnes Air Core Short Rectangular Pad 48in. x 20in. -
The Big Agnes Air Core Pad is designed for those that covet ultra light, compact gear. They are not self inflating, but in a few breaths you will enjoy out of this world comfort.
- Durable, lightweight Polyester rip-stop top and bottom.
- I-beam construction makes inflation quick and easy.
- The I-beam construction technique is functionally superior to the typical welded-through construction of other air mats. Die cut holes in each I-beam allow air to flow freely between chambers giving constant support and comfort.
- 3 season Air Core pad has a 35 deg. Temperature rating and an R-Value of 1.5.
- If used in a Big Agnes sleeping bag, the pad can be deflated, left in the pad sleeve and stuffed in the sleeping bag stuff sack.
- Internal polyurethane (PU) coating makes pad waterproof and air-tite.
- 3.25" thick pad is lightweight at 14 oz. and packs to a small, compact 3" x 9.5". It is about the size of a Nalgene bottle.
- Air Core Pads come with a stuff sack and repair kit.
Weather and Wind:
- Durable, water repellent (DWR) coating sheds water and stains.
- The rectangular shape is 20" wide x 48" long x 3.25" thick.
- Metal valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate? mouthpiece