Big Agnes Air Core - Wide/Long - For a little extra room and comfort while you sleep under the stars, be sure you have the Big Agnes® Air Core - Wide/Long sleeping pad.
3.5" thickness makes for a light and compact summer pad.
I-beam construction reduces cold spots by eliminating welded seams, which ensures quick and easy inflation/deflation with consistent air flow and stability.
Durable inflation valve.
Adding a closed cell foam pad is recommended for extra insulation when you're in colder temperatures.
Store unrolled with valve open.
Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is located in a small hidden pocket on the inside of the stuff sack.
for ensure quality.
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Durable polyester top and bottom
- Larger outside air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested
- Warmth rating to 35°F (2°C)—add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
Weather and Wind:
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation and deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit; repair kit is in a small pocket inside the stuff sack
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Estimated R-Value of 1
- Durable EZ Flate Valve for manual inflation
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A manually inflating, lightweight, warm-weather pad, the Air Core from Big Agnes lets you rest on 3.25 in. of air chamber comfort and packs small.
Country of Origin: Imported