Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Sleeping Bag -
FEATURES of the Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Degree Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Degree Sleeping Bag.
- No-draft collar for each person seals around neck to keep warmth in and cold air out
- Cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- Durable nylon ripstop shell fabric and pad sleeve with water-resistant treatment to repel water
- Soft, breathable nylon taffeta lining with stain-resistant finish
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Built-in pillow pocket for each person holds a fleece or camp pillow
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Integrated pad sleeves require two 20 x 72 in. (51 x 183 cm) rectangular pads to provide insulation on bottom—never roll off your pad again
- Every Big Agnes bag requires a sleeping pad for insulation on the bottom—pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag
- King Solomon, Big Creek, Cabin Creek and Dream Island: Rectangular shaped bags with integrated fill pad sleeve design
- Zipper tube insulates the bag along the length of the zipper
- SL90 synthetic insulation offers excellent warmth with high loft, great compressibility, and soft feel
- No-draft center flap with Velcro closure provides option to attach top of bag to center of hood to eliminate drafts as you move in your sleep
- Extra 2" / 5 cm of Length in Foot Box: King Solomon, Big Creek and Cabin Creek
- Extra 2 in. (5 cm) of length in the foot box helps accommodate sleepers up to 6 ft. 2 in. (188 cm)
- Double-wide bag designed for two people—one zipper on each side allows easy access for both sleepers
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A double-wide bag for couples, the Big Creek 30° from Big Agnes keeps sleep warm and cozy with high-loft, compressible SL90 synthetic insulation.
Country of Origin: Imported