Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent 4 Person Yellow/Red -
Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, Big House tents are big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin' mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind. To up the ante we've added two built-in storage shelves for 2013; just the right size for that bottle of wine or your backcountry boom box.
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Lining and Layers:
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
Weather and Wind:
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Color coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
- Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered space
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- Two built-in storage shelves.
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.