Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 2 Person Tent Cream/Coat -
Our Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 2 Person Tent is the clear choice for those wanting versatility and durability in a 3-season tent. Light weight makes the tent easy to haul around, and completely waterproof construction means warm, dry nights out in the wilderness. Rip-stop fabric means that one little tear will not turn into a gash that forces you to reinvest in a new shelter. The Burn Ridge Outfitter also offers quick set-up and takedown thanks to aluminum pole construction. All this comes together to bring you the best quality tent that will satisfy your needs for many years of outdoor excursions.
Lining and Layers:
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Fly is durable nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
Weather and Wind:
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Storm flaps on vestibule door zippers
- Packed Weight 5lb 5oz
- Foot Height 26"
- Head Height 40"
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- D shaped door
- Floor Area 28sq ft
- Vestibule Area 6.5sq ft
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight 4lb 11oz
- 10 aluminum stakes included
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
Burn Ridge sits at 10,000 feet, overlooking the Elk River Valley and is a popular scouting point for rangers to observe fires in the area due to its elevation and relatively easy access (and exit). This quick exit proved handy when the ridge was engulfed by fire in 1910 and forest service workers were forced back to Seedhouse Road for safety. We built the Burn Ridge series to be extra tough, with beefy zippers and super durable fabrics without sacrificing a ton of weight. We designed these tents to perform through many seasons, many users and all the sandy river trips, rainy jamborees and beer-soaked festivals in between.