Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Rectangular Pad - Long 78in. x Wide 25in. -
The Big Agnes insulated Air Core Pad is a Backpacker Magazine Editor's Choice Award Winner. Designed for those that covet ultra light, compact gear; they are not self inflating, but in a few breaths you will enjoy out of this world comfort.
- Durable 70 denier nylon fabric top and bottom.
- I-beam construction makes inflation quick and easy.
- Unique construction technique prevents the insulation from shifting inside the air chambers.
- The I-beam construction technique is functionally superior to the typical welded-through construction of other air mats. Die cut holes in each I-beam allow air to flow freely between chambers giving constant support and comfort.
- Longer and wider pad is designed for larger folks but is still lightweight at 31 oz. and packs to a small, compact 6" x 9.5", about the size of a Nalgene bottle.
- If used in a Big Agnes sleeping bag, the pad can be deflated, left in the pad sleeve and stuffed in the sleeping bag stuff sack.
- Insulated Air Core Pads come with a stuff sack and repair kit.
- M3 insulation features a silicone treatment which serves as an anti-microbial within the pad.
- Internal polyurethane (PU) coating makes pad waterproof.
- M3 Insulation is a short staple, hollow core synthetic fiber that helps retain body heat.
- 3.25" thick, 3.5 season Air Core pad filled with M3 synthetic insulation for a 15 deg. Temperature rating and an R-Value of 4.1.
Weather and Wind:
- Durable, water repellent (DWR) coating sheds water and stains.
- The rectangular shape is 25" wide x 78" long X 3.25" thick.
- Lightweight, durable plastic valve.