Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Rectangular Short Pad - Regular 48" x 20" -
The Big Agnes insulated Air Core Pad is a Backpacker Magazine Editor's Choice Award Winner. Designed for those that covet ultra light, compact gear; they are not self inflating, but in a few breaths you will enjoy out of this world comfort.
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation is a synthetic insulation made from 70% recycled materials.
- Durable, lightweight 50 denier diamond nylon ripstop top and bottom.
- I-beam construction makes inflation quick and easy.
- The I-beam construction technique is functionally superior to the typical welded-through construction of other air mats. Die cut holes in each I-beam allow air to flow freely between chambers giving constant support and comfort.
- Unique construction technique prevents the insulation from shifting inside the air chambers.
- Insulated Air Core Pads come with a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Internal polyurethane (PU) coating makes pad waterproof.
- Prima Loft features a silicone treatment which serves as an anti-microbial within the pad.
- If used in a Big Agnes sleeping bag, the pad can be deflated, left in the pad sleeve and stuffed in the sleeping bag stuff sack.
- 3.25" thick, 3.5 season Air Core pad filled with PrimaLoft eco synthetic insulation for a 15 deg. temperature rating and an R-Value of 4.1.
- 3/4 length 2.5" is lightweight at 15 oz. and packs to a small, compact 5" x 7.5", about the size of a Nalgene bottle.
- Lightweight, durable plastic valve.
- The rectangular shape is 20" wide x 48" long x 3.25" thick.