Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 Tent -
The Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 1 Footprint. The Big Agnes footprint can be purchased separately and enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles and stakes.
FEATURES of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 1 Tent.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 1 Tent.
- All clip system attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Hubbed aluminum pole set speeds set up and take down
- Single door with a nice-size vestibule provides protected access and space to store gear
Weather and Wind:
- Seams are fully taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane to keep out leaks and cold drafts
- Main fly and floor seams are factory sealed
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC)
- Single door and vestibule with storm flaps on zipper provide easy and secure entrance-exit
- Designed to sleeps a single person comfortably; no more hauling unneeded capacity up the mountainside
- Two internal media pockets
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- 1 Interior mesh pocket to organize gear
- Three interior mesh pockets and gear loft (sold separately) loops hold essentials
- Internal mesh pockets for storage included (3ea)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester
- Fast Fly Weight = 2 lbs. - use optional coated fabric footprint, poles and fly, leave the body home for an ultralight shelter
- Fly and floor are made from nylon ripstop with 1200mm PU coating to protect you from wet ground and rain
- Fly and floor are made of durable ripstop nylon with a waterproof polyurethane coating; tent body is made from lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Condura fabrics used in our Mountaineering line
- Mesh roof offers excellent ventilation
- Vestibule door zipper features protective stormflaps; 1 vent enhances air circulation
- Tent body is made from polyester mesh for optimal breathability, ventilation, and star-gazing
- Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners for easy setup in the dark
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes
- Sleeps 1
- Oversized Stake Out Loops ease and speed set up
- Fast-fly setup and footprint sold separately
- 1 D shaped door - side entry
- Super-light 2lb 15oz trail weight will keep you light on your feet
- Three season, free standing, superight backpacking tent
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
- Reflective guyline and stakeouts increase nighttime visibility
- Entertainment Center loft can be used in Jack Rabbit tents
- Lightweight aluminum hook stakes (8) keep your home-away-from-home anchored
- Hubbed pole design and pole clips ensure a quick and easy setup; crossover pole creates spaciousness up high
- Jack Rabbit SL1 includes stuff sacks, stakes and guyline
- Quick Sash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- DAC Pressfit® poles feature a securely fixed, pressed-in ferrule, ensuring the poles will remain strong and reliable
- Fire retardant
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
As soon as winter turns the corner into spring, you pack up the Big Agnes 1-Person 3-Season Jack Rabbit SL Tent and hit the trail to the great wide open. Sheltered by this freestanding weather-resistant tent, you enjoy protection in inclement weather and a peaceful view when the sky clears. And as a lone adventurer you'll appreciate the quick and easy set-up of this mini Jack Rabbit.
The Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 1 is a super light backpacking tent for 1 person. It features a DAC shockcorded frame with durable hubs to speed and ease set up and take down. It has a single for easy entry or exit and 1 vestibule to stow wet or excess gear. The freestanding design is roomy and stable. The all mesh roof improves ventilation and is great to watch the stars on clear nights. The full coverage fly protects the tent from the weather. Both the fly and floor are constructed from a super light RipStop Sil/Nylon that is not only light but is made from a RipStop material so you know it is tough too. It even features reflective guylines and reflective corner webbing for easy visibility in low lighting conditions.
Plenty of space to roll around and get comfy in the Jack Rabbit SL tent from Big Agnes®.
Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh.
All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame.
Eight lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
Trail Weight - 3lb 2oz.
Packed Weight - 3lb 9oz.
Footprint Weight - 6oz.
Fast Fly Weight - 2lb 6oz.
Packed Size - 6" x 18".
Floor Area - 23sq ft.
Vestibule Area - 9sq ft.
Head Height - 37".
Leg Height - 26".
Capacity - 1.
Spacious and lightweight, the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL1 tent is a well-built 3-season backpacking tent designed for 1. Roominess around the head and shoulders provides comfortable living.
The Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL Tent is a more affordable version of the popular Copper Spur series. A great combination of quality, comfort and affordability.