Big Agnes Lithia Spring SL -
FEATURES of the Big Agnes Women's Lithia Spring SL 15 Degree Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Women's Lithia Spring SL 15 Degree Sleeping Bag.
- Draft collar stops heat from leaking our around your head
- Extra insulation in foot box area for Women's bags
- Proprietary application process creates a water repellent, antimicrobial and antibacterial down insulation that actually floats on water
- DownTek down repels water and maintains loft and insulation value, even when exposed to moisture
- 700-fill DownTek insulation gives you the light weight and insulative power of down with the added benefit of negating the negative effects of moisture and humidity that have been the classic arch-enemy of down
- DownTek 700-fill-power duck down repels water employing nano technology and a proprietary process to apply a micro-thin polymer to the down
- Vertical chambers with internal mesh gates keep insulation from shifting up and down
- Down-filled collar at top seals around the neck to prevent warm air from escaping and cold air from entering
- Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
- European Norm (EN) comfort rating of 15°F makes the bag suitable for 3-season use and occasional winter outings
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- 2-way, full-length YKK zipper zips to other bags of opposite configuration
- 60" / 152 cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- The women's Big Agnes Lithia Spring SL mummy sleeping bag includes a mesh storage sack and a nylon stuff sack
- Shell is nylon rip-stop, breathable and down proof with water repellent finish
- Tough nylon stuff sack hauls your bag when you're on the trail, and the mesh storage sack helps the down air out and decompress when you're at home
- Ripstop nylon shell has a water-repellent finish to shed water
- Fully-insulated construction protects you from cold air and the cold ground
- Insotect Flow Construction
- Moisture-resistant nylon shell is durable but keeps the weight down, and it helps shed moisture from condensation and dew
- Interior fabric loops stabilize a sleeping bag liner, sold separately
Lining and Layers:
- Taffeta lining is soft and won't wear out even after seasons of use
- Traditional mummy design holds in warmth, cuts down on unnecessary bulk, and fits with a wide range of sleeping pads
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
- Draft-stopping 70-inch zipper (60 inches on petite sizes)along the right side makes getting in and out easy and gives you complete venting options for warm nights
- 15-degree-rated bag will see you through cool nights and shoulder season backpacking trips
- Liner loops hold your personal sleeping bag liner in place so it won't shift around inside of the bag
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
- Insotech Flow baffle design offers uniform heat distribution by encouraging heat to move from body areas that produce a lot of heat to areas that tend to be colder
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
The Big Agnes™ Lithia Spring sleeping bag is perfect for either snuggling up to a hot spring or taking a breather next to a fire.
Traditional mummy shaped bag without the pad sleeve.
Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners.
70" YKK #8 zipper lets you mate together any of our left and right regular zip bags with the same size.
No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in.
No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
Shell is made of DownTek™ water repellent and constructed with Insotect Flow™ patent technology.
Fill Type - 700 DownTek™
Bag Weight - 3lb 2 ounces.
Shoulder Girth - 56"
Hip Girth - 56"
Foot Girth - 36"
Stuff Sack Size - M - 8" x 17.5"
Compressed Bag Size - 9" x 9"
The new Lithia Spring SL bag from Big Agnes is full of features for those who prefer a traditional mummy bag. The Lithia Spring SL sports the new DownTek 700 fill down, which is treated using a nano-technology that makes the down water resistant as well as anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. The zippers allow you to mate right and left bags. Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included.
The Big Agnes Women's Lithia Spring SL 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag takes a step away from standard Big Agnes's bags, with their uninsulated bottoms and offers the all-around warmth of traditional mummy bag. Zip up in this bag if you're looking for the solid warmth and moisture-resistance of DownTek, and you want the top-to-bottom insulation of familiar mummy bags.
The women's Big Agnes Lithia Spring SL mummy sleeping bag features DownTek™ water-repellent down insulation. You'll never dread a rainy backpacking trip again.
For those that prefer a traditional down mummy bag on late season trips, it doesn't get better than Big Agnes' Lithia Spring SL +15 Down Sleeping Bag.