Big Agnes Picket Mountain 4 Person Tent Moss/Charcoal -
Just outside of Clark, a town so small that if you blink, you'll truly miss it, is the relatively unassuming Picket Mountain. The mountain is named after Professor F.W. Picket, a learned man who resided in Routt County at the turn of the century and was apparently an excellent bowler and boxer. The Picket home was a stately one, always hospitable and known for hosting lavish parties for the time. With a single entry and venting window, the Picket Mountain tent is a cinch to set up. This tent combines some of our favorite tent features, plenty of protection, privacy and ample head room, all at a price a growing camping family can appreciate.
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- One large door on tent body has two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the waterproof, polyester rip-stop layer for full protection
- One large window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened.
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
Weather and Wind:
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Vestibule Area 13sq ft
- Packed Weight 9lb 12oz
- Head Height 60"
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight 9lb 2 oz
- Footprint Weight 1lb 1oz
- 11 aluminum stakes included
- Floor Area 59sq ft
- Three season, free-standing, car camping/ base camp tent
- Fast Fly Weight 6lb 10oz