Big Agnes Q-Core SL - Rectangular -
Light and compact, the Rectangular Q-Core SL sleeping pad from Big Agnes is a superlight version of the original Q-Core pad. Designed for durability and maximum comfort, this pad will lend you the cushion and temperature regulation you need for sound slumbers.
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Superlight nylon ripstop top and bottom for reduced weight
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel; reduces cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation
- 10 oz. (283 g) lighter than the standard Insulated Q-Core Regular sleeping pad
- Light and compact three season pads at 3.5”/9cm thick for extra comfort
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad.
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, antimicrobial and anti-odor properties
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Estimated R-Value of 4.5
- Durable inflation valve
- Internal polyurethane coating
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A superlight, compact, three-season pad, the manually inflated Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core SL lets you rest on 3.5 in. air chambers for extra comfort.
Country of Origin: Imported