Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Long -
The Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Degree Sleeping Bag. Geared for the big guys or campers who want more space.
FEATURES of the Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Degree Sleeping Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Degree Sleeping Bag.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft, breathable, and down-proof lining feels great against your skin and features a stain-resistant finish in case the blister on your heel pops overnight
- Vertical Thermal channels enhance uniform distribution of heat over the entire length of the bag for greater warmth and fit
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- An insulated draft collar around your head and a draft tube covering the zipper provide extra protection to keep you toasty despite the cold
- Internal fabric loops allow you to add a sleeping bag liner during colder nights
- Insotect Flow Construction
- Nylon Rip-stop pad sleeve with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Built-in pillow pocket stows your puffy or fleece
- Nylon stuff sack and cotton storage sack included
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and the pad
- Big Agnes bags don't have ground insulation and are meant to be used with a sleeping pad (not included) to be completely insulated
- Full-pad sleeve holds any 25-inch-wide sleeping pad and prevents you from rolling off your pad while sleeping
- 600-Fill down insulation features a high warmth-to-weight ratio to save your shoulders during long days on trail
- Flow insulation system with a unique baffle design distributes heat evenly through the bag to help eliminate cold spots, eliminate bulk, and keep weight down
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along length of the zipper
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together Big Agnes bags with left and right zippers of the same size zipper
- Rectangular shape offers more room in the foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Semi-rectangular shape gives you more room to stretch out your tired legs
Sleep tight tonight on your outdoor adventure in the durable and lightweight Deer Park 30° by Big Agnes®.
600 fill goose down shell and nylon micro-fiber rip-stop for added durability and protection. Water-resistant surface treatment wicks away water.
Soft, breathable down proof nylon lining with stain-resistant finish gives you added comfort.
ensures that you stay on your pad all night comfortably.
Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow.
Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders.
25" width offers extra girth.
70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper.
No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
Pad Size - 25"x78".
Fill Type - 600 fill goose down.
Fill Weight - 1 lb.
Bag Weight - 3lb 1oz.
Shoulder Girth - 80.5".
Hip Girth - 74.5".
Foot Girth - 66".
Stuff Sack Size - L-9"x20".
Compressed Bag Size - 9"x8.5".
The Big Agnes Deer Park Sleeping Bag is ready to bring comfortable three-season camping to the big and tall. Stuffed with 600-fill down to keep the weight and bulk to a minimum, this plus-size bag keeps the heat cranking from March through October. Before you turn in, slide your 25-inch-wide sleeping pad (sold separately) inside the Deer Park's pad sleeve and get ready to rest easy.
The Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Degree Sleeping Bag works well for the extra-large backpacker, with a chest size up to 56 inches, who can't find a bag that fits or the car camper who wants extra room and the luxurious comfort of 650 goose down.