Big Agnes Air Core Petite -
The Insulated Air Core is a trusted friend and perennial best seller. Light and compact, this three season pad will keep you comfortable by utilizing I-beam Construction (vertical channels that run the length of the pad) and larger outer chambers that keep you cradled in the center of the pad. Insulated air core pads are an excellent companion to Big Agnes System bags, coming in enough shapes and sizes to work well with everything from kids bags to our extra wide Park bags.
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Durable, lightweight 70D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested
- Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad
- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.25" of comfort
Weather and Wind:
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation and deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit; repair kit is in a small pocket inside the stuff sack
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Durable EZ Flate Valve for manual inflation
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A manually inflating, lightweight, three-season pad, the Insulated Air Core from Big Agnes lets you rest on 3.25 in. of air chamber comfort and packs small.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Insulated Air Core has become a staple in the world of outdoorsmen. With the larger outer chambers, you'll be sleeping like a baby.
Light and compact three season pad with 3.25" of comfort.
Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad.
I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability.
Stuff sack and repair kit included. Repair kit is located in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack.
Massey's Outfitters (closeout)
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Camp Mattresses