Big Agnes Insulated Air Core - Petite - The Insulated Air Core has become a staple in the world of outdoorsmen. With the larger outer chambers, you'll be sleeping like a baby.
Light and compact three season pad with 3.25" of comfort.
Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad.
I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability.
Store unrolled with valve open.
Stuff sack and repair kit included. Repair kit is located in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack.
- Durable, lightweight 70D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- Store unrolled with valve open to allow moisture to escape and help preserve the integrity of the construction and materials
- Warmth rating to 15°F (-9°C)—add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Larger outside air chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad
- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.25" of comfort
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested
Weather and Wind:
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit; repair kit is in a small pocket inside the stuff sack
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Durable EZ Flate Valve for manual inflation
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A manually inflating, lightweight, three-season pad, the Insulated Air Core from Big Agnes lets you rest on 3.25 in. of air chamber comfort and packs small.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Big Agnes Insulated Air Core is a trusted friend to the ultralight camper. Light and compact, this three season pad will keep you comfortable by utilizing I-beam Construction (vertical channels that run the length of the pad) and larger outer chambers that keep you cradled in the center of the pad.