Big Agnes Air Core Petite - The Air Core Petit from Big Agnes is a light and compact summer sleeping pad. This inflatable mattress's I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures stability and quick inflation/deflation.
- Durable polyester top and bottom
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Light and compact summer pad, with 3.25" of comfort
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
Weather and Wind:
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Durable Inflation valve
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Store unrolled with valve open
O2GearShop.com (Spring 2013)
Air Core pads are light and compact warm weather pads that pack up as small as a coffee can. Utilizing I-beam construction and larger outer chambers that keep you cradled in the middle, these pads are guaranteed to keep you comfortable.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Camp Mattresses