Big Agnes Roxy Ann 15 Petite - Designed to excel in all conditions with DownTek water-repellent down insulation, the roomy Big Agnes Roxy Ann provides more efficient warmth and natural body contouring with vertical baffle construction.
- No-draft neck collar and zipper tube keep warmth in and cold out; no-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners (to add extra warmth and/or keep bag clean)
- Soft, breathable downproof nylon lining with stain-resistant finish; built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or camp pillow
- Downproof, nylon microfiber ripstop shell fabric with water-repellent finish
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- ~ A pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag; the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style
- Every Big Agnes bag requires a sleeping pad for insulation on the bottom
- ~ Provides soft, lightweight, compressible, and breathable warmth
- ~ Nanotechnology treatment makes the down water repellent and provides antimicrobial and antibacterial protection
- ~ Maintains its loft and insulation value, even in the wettest of conditions
- 650-fill DownTek water-repellent down insulation
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas; extra 2 in. (5 cm) of girth in the hip area; extra 2 in. of length in foot box; petite size fits up to 5 ft. 6 in. (168 cm)
- Mate together left- and right-side zip bags with same size zipper (YKK #8; 60 in./152 cm); when you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- May be compressed to 8 x 9 in. (20 x 23 cm) using a compression stuff sack (sold separately)
650 DownTek™ water repellent down insulation for added warmth.
Integrated pad sleeve means you'll never roll off your pad again.
Mummy shape decreases weight and packed size.
Recycled mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included.
Built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or pillow.
Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners.
No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in.
No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and the pad.
No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.