Billabong Conquer Boardshort - The Billabong Conquer Boardshort is part of Billabong's Platinum Recycler Series, which includes boardshorts made from a unique process that turns plastic bottles into a stretch fabric. Through this program, Billabong has saved thousands of plastic bottles from ending up in landfills. 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex. 22" outseam. Imported.
- Regular fit is loose throughout with a 19in outseam
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- 13% stretch material stays mobile in the water for chafe-free fun
- Recycler ZG fabric is light-weight and features H2 Repel and epic stretch
- Recycler Zero Gravity Stretch material allows for a full range of motion.
- Polyester fabric with H2 repel ensures comfort.
- Assembled with care using Recycler Zero Gravity material from plastic bottles and added stretch for in-water comfort
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Contour seams feature an ergonomic placement to avoid unnecessary rashing
- All-over graphic; side pockets
- Wave logo applique
- Sublimated graphic saves weight when compared to screen-printed graphics
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket at right leg.
- H2 Repel technology sheds away water as soon as you stand up so you're not soggy when you hit the taco stand up
- Flexi Fly keeps your boys from getting in a pinch as you paddle out
- Machine washable
- Tie at wasit; Velcro® fly
- Billabong men's boardshorts
- Geometric print
- Front tie closure with hook-and-loop fly.
- Billabong brandmarkings throughout.