Billabong Muted Boardshort - The Billabong Muted Boardshort is part of Billabong's Platinum Recycler Series, which includes boardshorts made from a unique process that recycles plastic bottles and turns them into a stretch fabric. This short house elements for comfort and convenience. It's made with ultra-lightweight H2 repel fabric and features a pocket for storage. 86% polyester/14% spandex. 19" outseam. Imported.
- Slimmer cut delivers a retro-style fit
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
- 14% spandex fabrication stretches like no other so you can ride like no other, for longer too
- Quick-drying fabric keeps you comfortable.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket with drainage eyelet at back right.
- Billabong brandmarkings at front left leg and back pocket.
- Tie waist; Velcro® fly and back pocket
- Flexi Fly with stretch gusset closure makes it easier than ever to go number 1
- Horizontal stripe detail.
- Billabong men's boardshorts
- Front tie closure with hook-and-loop fly.
- Machine washable
- Platinum X Quad stretch technology ensures that you can move freely.
Actions speak louder than words; you can yell and scream all you want, but just make sure you let your style speak for itself. Step 1: pull on the Billabong Men's Muted Board Short.
It's time to be not-so-subtle with your surf style in these bright boardshorts from Billabong.
The haters are sure to zip their lips after they catch you rocking these boss Billabong boardshorts.