Billabong PX1 Transverse Boardshorts -
Splash around your favorite ecosystem in the eco-friendly Billabong PX1 Transverse Boardshorts. These water trousers were partially made from recycled water bottles and feature H2 Repel, a water repellent coating that will keep you dry in case you're just cruising around on your wakesurf board or wakeboarding behind a boat. Do yourself (and the world) a favor and get pitted in the Billabong PX1 Transverse Boardshorts.
- Performance fit is streamlined and ready to ride
- Recycler Zero Gravity Infinite fabric is lightweight and super stretchy so you can move without feeling restricted
Weather and Wind:
- Contour seams cut back on friction and chafing issues
- Side pocket holds your board key or snack money
- H2 Repel sheds moisture to speed up dry time
The Billabong PX1 Transverse Board Shorts blend high-tech fabric with smart design to give you a great feel whether you're on your board all day, all week, or all summer. Billabong's most advanced fabric is extremely flexible so you can ride aggressively without your shorts getting in your way, and it gives these boardies a free feel that keeps you comfortable on intense surf days.