Billabong PX1 Invert Boardshorts - The Billabong PX1 Invert Boardshorts are technical shorts that do their job and then some. These shorts protect your goods while providing a comfortable all day fit by eliminating seams that chafe and providing you with a 4-way stretch.
- Surf-style tie closure provides a snug fit
- 80% Recycled polyester / 20% Spandex
- Platinum X Quad Stretch fabric is lightweight and flexible for unrestricted freedom of movement, and is made with recycled fibers to reduce waste
- H2 Repel waterproofing helps the fabric absorb less water, keeping it lighter in the water and helping it dry more quickly on shore
Weather and Wind:
- PX Infinite seams are stitchless to provide greater flexibility and reduced chafing
You'll never be able to go back to anything else after you've surfed in the Billabong PX Invert Men's Board Short. Platinum Quad X Stretch is the lightest, stretchiest fabric imaginable, and fusion bonded seams are stitchless for freedom of movement like you've never experienced.