Billingham Digital Hadley Digital or Film SLR Camera Bag with Bellowed Front Pocket Black with Tan Leather Trim -
Based on the design of its bigger brothers, the Hadley Digital is manufactured to carry a DSLR with a standard lens attached. Depending on the size of your camera, it can be loaded with the grip facing up at you under the flap or with the lens pointing down into the bag. It has a non-removeable insert and features an adjustable single Quick Release strap into a brass buckle, bellowed front pocket with press-stud fastening and a double darted main flap which covers the mouth of the bag when closed protecting it from rain and weather elements.
The fully adjustable shoulder sling is sewn under a leather side pathc, which provides the facility to attach AVEA side pockets. The AVEA03 is the nicest looking fit as they are slimer and match the side profile of the Hadley Digital. However, the AVEA05's will also fit if you need extra room and are less concerned with aesthetics.
- It is closed by using an adjustable single Q.R. (quick release) strap that fits into a brass buckle
- A foam pad is sewn directly into the top of the bag
Weather and Wind:
- Stormblocker dual-laminate waterproof canvas bag made to carry a digital SLR camera kit
- A roomy bellowed front exterior pocket is ideal for carrying cords, chargers, memory devices, or extra batteries
- It has a double darted main flap
- Two touch fastener dividers are included for customizing the bag
- The fully adjustable shoulder sling is sewn under a leather side patch