Biologic Turkey Gold Chufa -
Mossy Oak® BioLogic™ Turkey Gold Chufa is an attractive planting for wild turkeys and is also great for waterfowl in flooded areas. Performs best in sandy soil. Establish plots in spring or summer. For best results and optimal density, spread a 10-lb. bag over about 1/4 of an acre.
- Produces fingernail-size tubers just below the surface
- Moist sandy or loamy soil types are ideal
- Thrive in open areas with full sunlight
- Top-quality perennial chufas
- Chufas require 90 to 110 frost-free days to mature
- Wild turkey, ducks and deer cannot resist them
BioLogic teamed up with the National Wild Turkey Federation to bring you these top-quality perennial chufas. Each plant can grow 1- to 3-ft. tall and produces up to 150 fingernail-size tubers just below the surface that wild turkey, ducks and deer cannot resist. Your flock and herd will have food from fall through spring. Chufas require 90 to 110 frost-free days to mature and thrive in open areas that receive full sunlight. Moist sandy or loamy soil types are ideal. Includes instructions for successful planting.
Available: 10-lb. bag (plants 1/4 acre).