Birkenstock Amsterdam - The Amsterdam from Birkenstock® is a classic clog that will add style and comfort to your wardrobe.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Nubuck or suede upper moves and flexes with the foot to provide unmatched comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
These classic clogs provide the renowned durability and comfort of Birkenstock sandals, while offering the additional protection of a closed-toe shoe.
Synthetic upper moves and flexes with the foot to provide unmatched comfort.
Slip-on for easy on-and-off wear.
Features Birkenstock's classic suede-lined cork/latex footbed for ultimate softness and comfort.
These attractive shoes can be worn with or without socks.