Birkenstock Dundee -
Enjoy a naturally comfortable stride in the Birkenstock Dundee ankle boot. This chukka-inspired low boot features a practically seamless upper that places nothing but soft suede next to your foot. The classic Birkenstock cork/latex footbed supports all four arches of the foot even as it molds and shapes to your anatomy. A lightweight EVA sole adds another layer of shock-absorbing comfort to the Birkenstock Dundee boot, one that is replaceable to extend the life of the shoe.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede lined, foam padded contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Soft leather upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Made in Germany.
- Anatomically correct cork and latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
Add distinctive euro-inspired style to your seasonal wardrobe with the Dundee lace-up from Birkenstock®.