Birkenstock Gizeh Papillio -
Papillio by Birkenstock's Gizeh sandals feature a single-strap thong toe and a natural cork footbed, making them a great easy-breezy summer choice.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft suede lining absorbs moisture and ensures feet do not get hot and sweaty.
- It serves to draw moisture away and increase the longevity of the shoe. The lower jute layer stabilizes the entire sole.
- Suede-lined, foot-conforming footbed with pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box
- Adjustable buckle closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure, personalized fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- A less aggressive inner and outer longitudinal arch-supports distribute body weight evenly when walking.
- Contoured natural cork footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you with each and every step.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation
- Birko-flor upper made with acrylic and polyamide felt fibers for durability and a smooth high-gloss finish
- to learn more about the Papillio Footbed.
- A broader heel cup gives the foot a firm hold and maintains the heel profile.
- Lightweight and soft Birko-flor&#174
- The toe-segment molding allows flexible movement of the toes and promotes the natural rolling movement of the foot.
The Gizeh Birko-flor® sandal from Papillio® is always perfect for those summer days or nights.