Birkenstock Turin Papillio -
The metallic leather upper of Papillio by Birkenstock's Turin sandals is just as fabulous in person as you'd expect, and the anatomic footbed offers all-day comfort to boot.
Lining and Layers:
- it serves to draw moisture away and increase the longevity of the shoe. The lower jute layer stabilizes the entire sole.
- Crafted in easy care Birko-Flor with a fully adjustable buckle for the perfect fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- A less aggressive inner and outer longitudinal arch-supports distribute body weight evenly when walking.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Contoured natural cork footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you with each and every step.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation
- Papillio is an offshoot of Birkenstock combining time-tested comfort technology with fun fashion prints and textures
- A broader heel cup gives the foot a firm hold and maintains the heel profile.
- to learn more about the Papillio Footbed.
- The toe-segment molding allows flexible movement of the toes and promotes the natural rolling movement of the foot.
The Turin Birko-flor sandal from Papillio® offers style and comfort in all the right places.