Birkenstock Bern - Birkenstock® takes the classic clog to the next comfort level with the Bern.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede lined, foam padded contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Soft premium upper available in a variety of materials with a matching adjustable strap ensuring the perfect fit.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Footbed provides pronounced arch support, deep heel cup and a roomy toe box
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation
- Patent leather upper with T-strap
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Natural cork footbed forms to each foot's unique shape
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
Sierra Trading Post
The patent leather upper on Birkenstock's Bern clogs exudes confidence and sass. Walk tall in the nonstop comfort and support of the natural cork footbed.