Birkenstock London -
London is fascinating, featuring Birkenstock’s renowned comfort with a contemporary silhouette. Distinctive Euro-style offers a completely enclosed leather shoe with an adjustable strap for a custom fit. The suede footbed liner extends durability and comfort, and there’s support under your arch and the ball of the foot. The two-layer outsole of EVA and rubber provides better traction on slippery surfaces.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Premium leather upper or combination wool and leather upper with a matching adjustable strap ensuring the perfect fit.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
The Euro-styled 'London' offers Birkenstock® comfort in a closed-toe design.